CareersJoin the Smoki® USA Team
Ready to Help Reduce Air Pollution?
The Smoki® USA team is a collaborative partnership of individual with backgrounds in the commercial kitchen equipment industry, mechanical engineering, and manufacturing.
Cleaner air benefits everyone – and it’s our passion to make the process of providing clean air as easy as possible for a commercial kitchen operator.
Smoki® USA maintains an open application acceptance policy at our Brewster, NY headquarters
Communicating, consulting and guiding clients & potential clients through the installation process
To ensure your clients’ and Smoki®’s needs are met, you’ll liaise regularly with other sales personnel, and colleagues from other departments such as R&D, purchasing and production, and senior management.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to involve:
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from Smoki® products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
Southern California Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our potential in the Southern California region, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Managing product warehousing, packaging and shipment – inventory management
Our warehouse currently requires an Inventory Manager to handle product management and distribution and develop a comprehensive inventory tracking system to streamline our business. The main responsibilities of this position include meeting inventory goals, managing tracking systems and acting as a liaison to other departments. The successful candidate will offer recommendations to ensure ideal levels of inventory in the warehouse and in stores. Prospective candidates with extensive inventory control experience in a warehouse setting are encouraged to apply.
Design & Marketing
Development of web and print materials to communicate critical messages, both technical and for the layman
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with sales staff, product engineers, and mechanical installers to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Looking to Collaborate?
Get in touch with us if you are an independent business owner that is interested in installing or representing Smoki® USA pollution control equipment.